Saturday, March 20, 2010

Sunshine Award

Thank you Julia for this award!!  My sewing room has been so crazy lately that I haven't had a chance to acknowledge her.

If you haven't visited Julia's blog, you should.  She is a wonderful person and an amazing sewist.  She makes beautiful heirloom clothing that you just have to see to believe.  This year one of her granddaughters dresses has the most amazing bodice made of woven ribbons.  Wow!  She does beautiful smocking and has recently been doing some fun things with wool felting.  She is also a fun writer and puts her personality into her blog posts.  They are always fun to read.  I am very grateful for her and for the chance that we have had to become friends through this sewing/blogging community of ours.

For this award I am supposed to chose 12 other bloggers for this award, but I'm not going to.  There are just too many of you out there that inspire me, and I just can't pick out 12 to single out.  I am so grateful for this sewing community that we have out here in blogland.  I've learned so much from the ladies and gentlemen out there who sew and share.

1 comment:

Sam Rose said...

That's very appropriate, you are very sunny!